Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and grow the Enterprise Application (EA) Services practice in Saudi Arabia by designing and executing the Go-To-Market strategy
- Lead large delivery bids, define the winning strategy and articulate IBM Value Proposition
- Work closely with Industry teams to collaborate and align the SAP and Non-SAP offerings.
- Finalize win strategy for the bids
- Lead the Joint Account Planning exercise with Account Executives of EA ISV Partners and ensure the actions are monitored for closure
- Understand IBM Strategy and help clients in designing transformation journey maps.
- Play the role of Delivery Partner for Enterprise Application Services engagements in the region and deliver projects successfully on budget and time
- Manage client escalations during delivery and resolve them to the clients' satisfaction.
- Build close relationships with clients to grow the Accounts by signing follow-on business.
- Articulate value of "One IBM" to the clients by engaging/leveraging offerings from cross platforms and line of business within IBM.
- Proactively build the Enterprise Application Services skillsets in the Practice, based on the Market needs
- Build and develop high-performance teams
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 15 years of experience, preferably with a cross-industry background
- Ability to open new accounts in Saudi Arabia for SAP and Non-SAP Services and licenses.
- Ability to design and execute Campaigns independently and with Partners.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with Enterprise Application ISVs and able to develop and manage Joint account plans with their Account Executives.
- Ability to engage with C-Level Executives and articulate the IBM value proposition
- Extensive experience in taking overall responsibility of managing Large complex Implementation with budgets of more than $15M+
- Experience in delivering E2E enterprise application implementations. At least 8 implementations, with 2 implementations in Cloud
- At least 2 to 3 E2E implementation tied with a business transformation (restructuring, mergers, process harmonization, data harmonization)
- Deep understanding of ISV Partner strategy and their latest product offerings and how this can be leveraged in the current market conditions.
- Experience with working with large multi-cultural distributed teams in big projects
- Experience in working with Hyperscalars in collaborating and winning deals.
- Thorough understanding of the project financials and should have delivered projects profitably.
- Ability to manage a team of talented SAP practitioners and assist them with their career growth plans
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project management certifications
- Arabic speaker
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.