Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for ongoing identification, development and assessment of business opportunities selected based on proactive market screening, targeting and business analysis in Banking & Financial Services Sector.
- Drive the new opportunities from sale of the solution and participating in delivery governance
- Lead end-to-end solutioning for large/complex services opportunities working closely with Account Partners and Service Line teams
- Lead initial high value consulting engagements and/or large and complex banking transformation program
- Build pipeline of Key accounts/ Key offerings in the financial services industry.
- Develop strategy for clients' needs and advise clients regarding strategic direction, strategic initiatives and roadmap for digital transformation in the financial services sector
- Execution of the Financial Services Sector business strategy plus participation in the strategy creation for the market
- You will develop executive and senior management relationships with clients and provide executive level financial services/banking domain expertise.
- You will own the opportunity and work closely with other teams across IBM and key Partners in the market.
- Facilitate the transition to project delivery teams and remain involved during delivery
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in the Financial Services Sector, preferably in advisory consulting services and/or global system integration
- Demonstrated leadership experience (5+ years) in consulting services within financial services industry
- Demonstrated sales leadership in a global matrix environment, ability to lead through influence
- Consultative sales approach with a strong business development performance track record
- Strong experience as well as interest in current technical market trends, including Cloud (Hybrid/Public), Cognitive/AI, Digital Transformation, Open Banking/API's, Payments Modernization (incl Instant Payment solutions)
- Strong strategic mind and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Extensive domain experience and an active C-suite personal network in the KSA and/or UAE financial services industry
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Industry thought leadership
- Clear evidence of ability to develop new business and shape value-led business propositions in the financial services sector
- Experience from global IT delivery (sales & delivery)
- People Management/Leadership experience
- Arabic language (spoken and written
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.