Job description / Role
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to be part of the sales team within an assigned territory with day-to-day tasks.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be
Support the territory Sales Team by handling assigned sales support tasks, allowing the Sales Team to focus more on developing and executing sales strategies:
• Assist Sales Team with emergency hospital requests by collecting items from the warehouse and delivering them to the hospital through the correct channels with proper documentation.
• Help transport demo items, samples and other products to and from hospitals.
• For items delivered via the Sales Team, provide support to Sales Team for proper submission of delivery notes and invoices to correct hospital channels and follow up with sales team to ensure proper revenue recognition of all invoiced items.
• Assist Sales Team with RGA’s and return goods from hospitals back to warehouses.
• Advance Deliver urgent items to hospital departments through the correct channels and ensure all transactions are properly documented and filed.
• Assist in building strong relations between Medtronic and hospital purchasing, warehouse and support departments, and develop strong understanding of hospital specific requirements for finalizing deliveries and processing invoices.
• Follow up on major tenders & orders in major accounts, determine actual status of tenders & orders, and guide the sales team accordingly.
• Represent Medtronic Saudi Arabia with Governmental Hospitals for purchasing, following-up on, and submitting tenders & orders.
• Support the Sales Team with Consignments Accounts with frequently collecting inventory data of Consignment Stock in hospitals, identify and report details of consumed items, deliver replenishment stock to consignment accounts and ensure all transactions are properly documented and filed.
• Post secondary business education or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years experience in a sales support position
• Experience working in hospitals, working with delivery and supply-chain departments
• Ability to communicate clearly and work closely with sales & marketing and supply chain-across businesses.
• Ability to work independently and take initiatives
Nice to Haves
• 1 - 3 years SAP experience preferred; SAP module certification preferred
• Experience with purchasing in medical field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||24 Oct|