Job description / Role
My client an international consultancy requires a Associate/ Senior Landscape Architect to manages a large team and the successful delivery of multiple landscape projects in Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates who fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all stages of projects from concept through construction,
- Guiding and supporting team members to deliver designs to the highest standards.
- Act as the primary decision-maker and interaction point with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Communicate regularly with senior management to demonstrate projects are being delivered to programme and budget.
- Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture, preferably Masters Degree.
- Preferably be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI), or under progress.
- At least 8 - 10 years post graduate experience with at least 3 - 5 years in the Gulf Region.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver large master planning projects.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.