Job description / Role
Seeking Associates - Investment Banking for a multinational in Saudi.
Role: Participate, as part of the financial advisory team, in the sourcing and execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, strategic advisory etc.)
• Prepare comprehensive Financial Models, applying common and generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, ROI) to support Marketing and Transaction execution processes
• Assist Senior Bankers advise the Client’s management on Valuation, Process and Due Diligence to ensure the process moves smoothly towards closure
• Undertake in-depth Financial Analyses and participate in the execution of M&A and Capital Markets Transactions (IPOs, Rights Issues and Private Placements) in the MENA region, including preparation of Transaction related documentation
• Provide Marketing / Business Development support, including drafting Pitches, Company Profiles, ad-hoc Analysis etc.
• Manage and train Analysts. Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor, including general administrative tasks related to Team, Clients, marketing etc.
• 4-5 years of experience in an Investment Banking or Equity Research - Saudi or GCC Nationals Only
• Excellent academic credentials with Master in Finance or Business Degree preferred
• Advanced understanding of Valuation Methodologies & Accounting Concepts; expert level Excel skills, with ability to independently design and develop clear and well-structured optimal & efficient Financial Models, including guiding Analysts.
• Sound understanding of transaction process and mechanics.
• Good understanding of legal & regulatory constraints & ability to suggest adjustments to adapt Transaction structures.
To apply, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted within 3 – 5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers