Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Organisations are constantly being exposed to new and evolving strategic, technical, talent and reputation risks, particularly in the Middle East region where they face significant geopolitical and macroeconomic challenges. To survive and thrive in this uncertainty, we understand that strong enterprise risk processes are crucial as these drive business controls. Instead of tackling Enterprise Risk and Business Controls in silos, we approach them as a whole to derive the most value from alignment and consistency.
Due to the rapid growth of our Business Controls Risk team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated experienced professionals with a proven track record in high quality delivery of client projects. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the management and delivery of projects across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be expected to have a solid understanding of the market, identify and convert business opportunities that will eventually be delivered.
- You will work with clients in identifying their relevant controls, processes weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- You will have the ability to continuously develop your skills, taking a keen interest in trends in business processes and the impact on our clients.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive project management skills related to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive abilities as a team leader, which includes creating a positive environment; monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the firm regionally or internationally.
- The role includes wider responsibilities which will include collaborating with the engagement leader, agreeing budgets, communication of results and their impact on the overall project and making contributions to the final reporting.
- Experience enhancing business processes, including documenting them, as part of organisation transformation projects as well as proven experience on process optimization using technology.
- Development of policy manuals and workflows using ARIS, Vision, etc.
- Proven solid business network in Saudi Arabia and strong business development skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage teams and be part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Sound and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Prior experience within the Big 4 or equivalent is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university, advantageous if risk, resilience or related discipline.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Currently based in Saudi Arabia.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English and Arabic.
- A professional qualification is preferred:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- ACCA Chartered Accountant
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the projectdictates.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.