Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
You will be required to possess strong delivery skills and some project management skills as the delivery role requires development of client deliverables and supporting the engagement manager on client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in Digital Trust trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team and the wider Risk Assurance Services group (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Risk Management).
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical resilience focused expertise to provide our clients with solutions ranging from reviewing and auditing all the way to the design and implementation of custom resilience programmes.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Senior Associate in the team, the role includes wider practice responsibilities which will include training and informal coaching of new junior staff, own competency development and supporting the group's market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of Digital Trust solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university, advantageous if risk, resilience or response related discipline.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role:
- CBCI / CBCP
- MBCI / AFBCI / MBCP
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer / Auditor
- ITIL / CISA / CISM
- Years of Experience Minimum 3 years of relevant experience of implementing or operating in different Resilience domains such as Crisis Management, Crisis Communications, Emergency and Incident Response, Business Continuity.
- In-depth understanding of the relevant international and local standards, including ISO22301, ISO27031 and NCEMA7000.
- Strong interest and passion for building and understanding resilience across organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a team environment, and independently to complete tasks.
- Proven skills on MS Office.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.