Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Due to the rapid growth of our Other Assurance Services team and a focus on Saudi Arabia we are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager based in Saudi to support in the running of the business there. This is a critical role in driving profitability, maximising utilisation, supporting in Working Capital Management and MI analysis to support with Saudi Leadership team. You should have prior experience within Financial Operations and have a good commercial understanding of the different metrics important in the running of a business.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as you will support in many Operational projects working with the Regional Operations team but focused on the Saudi business such as the annual budgeting process and Working Capital management.
- Driving the monthly performance of the Saudi business in terms of revenue forecasting, reporting results, following up on time sheet submissions and providing other MI analysis as required.
- Being the go to person for the financial operations system within Saudi, encouraging and supporting teams in the usage of the systems available.
- Managing a junior team member and being accountable for their delivery of financial operations support to the business. Providing support, coaching and development for your team member.
- The role sits within the rapidly growing Other Assurance Services team so there is an opportunity to develop in the role and grow the responsibilities within the remit of the role.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Finance, Economics, Business etc.
- Experience at a Manager level managing a small team and working with senior stakeholders preferably within a professional services environment.
- In-depth understanding of financial operations and the commercial aspects of running a business.
- Exposure to Senior Stakeholders and used to working under deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills such as Microsoft Office and internal systems.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.