Job description / Role
Assurance - PwC Academy - Course Support Associate - Riyadh - KSA National
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a Saudi National-fresh graduate with a business degree in accounting and/or finance with an appetite for quick learning and adaptability in a fast paced dynamic working environment. The individual will join the Riyadh office with a view to developing into a world class trainer within areas of accounting and finance with preference for audit areas.The firm will support the individual in gaining relevant work experience within relevant areas such as core assurance (audit) to enable them to build upon their existing technical knowledge. The individual will also have an opportunity to attend train the trainer to understand Academy's training methodology.
- Participate in secondments to other functions such a Audit or academy finance.
- Course delivery for Business and Finance related courses, develop an ability to teach management accounting, audit/assurance, business law and financial accounting in "due time"
- Preparation of course materials and assisting in developing materials repository
- Support sales and business development and Course Management for the Professional courses at the KSA Academy
- Support and manage delegate progress and handle technical queries of delegates
- Participate in open days, info sessions, delegate benefit sessions, School and University career fairs, exhibitions and social events
- Support the Academy in course management of technical areas and in time train and deliver relevant courses (both PD and PQ's)
- Good spoken and written English and Arabic skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends if necessary)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership and lead teams and processes
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance OR Business
- CMA/CPA/ACCA/CFA or similar highly preferable but not a must
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.