Job description / Role
Assurance - PwC Academy - Education Consulting - Senior Manager - Dubai
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Academy - Client Services practice, within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique comprehensive career advancement programme for early career stage workers. Through state of the art lectures and facilities, on the job training and experience, experienced faculty, and exposure to Fortune 500 companies our team aims to bridge the gap between formal academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals who are self aware, knowledgeable and adaptable.
PwC's Assurance Academy is an innovative development programme that provides training and real time business opportunity to assurance professionals looking to broaden their skill set. It provides experience across a broad range of topics and creates a real community atmosphere that fosters support and learning among all its graduates.
PwC's Academy is looking for a seasoned CIPD trainer with experience in:
- Course delivery on CIPD qualifications and HR/L&D courses.
- Content development, customization and possible tweaking on existing materials as requested.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility and accountability for his area of the business (HR, Leadership and Behavioural Training Programmes), ensuring that the financial targets are met through the contribution of attendance at client meetings, proposal input, new product innovation, input into marketing collateral, website text, quality monitoring and innovation to provide the business generation team with conversation openers.
- Collaborate with management to identify Academy training needs for leadership & behavioral training programmes .
- Schedule appropriate training sessions alongside the CIPD delivery (open & corporate) to reduce sourcing external trainers.
- Develop/review course content in accordance with agreed course objectives
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, handouts, worksheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new trainers.
- Attend client meetings & catch ups when necessary.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement within the programmes offered
- Bilingual Arabic and English
- Previous experience in training / lecturing
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with
- Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
Minimum years' experience required:
- 10+ years in providing education/training sector.
- Professional Qualification in CIPD
- Desired Languages Fluent English and Arabic
- Travel Requirements within the region particularly to Saudi, Iraq, Lebanon,Oman, Jordan, Qatar and other locations within the GCC
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.