Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for the role of a receptionist for the Riyadh office. The Receptionist will be the primary point of contact for all reception phone calls. This person is responsible for manning the reception, overseeing the academy premises and
upkeep, assisting walk-ins, managing room booking requests, handling printing and courier requests in addition to managing the Academy's inventory and office supplies. Knowledge of the Academy is preferable but not required, although the candidate will be expected to learn about these services quickly if appointed, including knowledge of our offerings, risk and quality requirements, systems and processes. This person may be required to assist on project/course management duties.
- Manage the reception of the Academy (ensure the reception is manned at all times)
- Answer all reception phone calls, assist walk ins
- Manage same day room booking requests
- Catering for room bookings and in-house corporate catering including providing reconciliations for catering to Finance
- Prepare attendance sheets for all inhouse, corporate and professional training
- Assists in preparation, distribution and summary of attendance reports, feedback forms, certificates
- Summarizing course evaluation/feedback
- Arranging logistics for the trainer/training programme (e.g. booking flights and hotel, co-hosting client training, etc.)
- Handle all printing requests - printing and formatting course materials in addition to supervising materials binding
- Office stationery, supplies, equipment and groceries inventory management
- Oversee premises maintenance
- Good knowledge of training services preferred
- Update CRM with delegate attendance and progress records
Specific technical expertise:
- Intermediate level of proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms will be a plus
Specific skills required:
- Bilingual. Intermediate spoken and written English and Arabic skills
- Must be fluent in Arabic, KSA National required
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends if necessary)
- Pleasant and proactive individual
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Well-developed administrative skills in order to set up and maintain systems so as to provide efficient service
- Professional yet approachable manner
- Meticulous and accurate approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.