Job description / Role
Established in 1979 with head office in Riyadh, our client is one of the leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing. The company employs more than 9000 workers in more than 10 countries. They are currently hiring Auction Manager to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Setting a clear vision and goals for the auction to achieve targeted performance in all areas of the business.
• Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations and best practice processes.
• Preparing the annual budget by reviewing sales results, expenses and other financial data, such as payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other expenses.
• Partnering with the Controller and Assistant General Manager in reviewing monthly forecasts.
• Fostering open communication with Auction employees, and clearly communicating the vision, mission and priorities both internally and externally.
• Driving an exceptional customer experience in all departments including the lot, office and customer support.
• Setting pricing, planning, developing and implementing auction goals.
• Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations.
• Maintaining expertise in all areas of auction operations to ensure efficiency and economy while also maintaining awareness of market trends to ensure proactivity in decision making.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers while promoting the brand through communication on sale days, at customer’s place of business, and trade shows and industry events.
Qualifications & Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proven experience in auction management,
• Having an Excellent experience in Real estate companies.
• Arranging for a new style and techniques for auctions by the advertising campaigns and follow up of social media websites.
• Iqama transferable.
• Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
• Superior prioritization skills, able to effectively and efficiently multi-task.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organization and follow-up skills.
• Experience in Saudi Arabia is preferred
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering