Job description / Role
• Be responsible for producing professional-standard audio recordings in support of “the biggest oil and gas company” media production efforts under a variety of conditions.
• Produce recordings on-location or in-studio, including ambient sound, synch dialogue, voice-over narration, music, and special audio effects.
• Produce mixed multi-track sound recordings in support of various public relations media projects and live events.
• Sources materials and recommends types of music to be purchased or voiceover artists to be hired.
• Provides direction for the classification, cataloging and storage of all music library materials (wav, aiff/discs).
• Assist senior audio engineers in the performance of more complex tasks.
• Perform other related duties as requested or required.
• Certification from a recognized training institute in professional audio recording and mixing techniques.
• Three (3) years of experience recording and mixing sound tracks in a commercial or industrial media production environment.
• Good command of oral and written English is mandatory; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
• Ability to produce recordings demonstrating outstanding technical standards as evidenced by audio reel.
• Familiarity with microphone selection and patterns, studio and location mic mixing, synch dialogue slating/recording using portable flash drive, correct calibration and recording levels, digital audio editing techniques (Pro Tools), as well as audio output to various analogue and digital formats.
• Ability to install and operate multi-input public address systems at live events.
First Gulf Company
About the Company
Qudurat is a production house company. The company consists of shooting Drama, Corporate Films, Music Videos, Tv Programs, Documentaries & TVC's.
In addition the company provides production equipment for rental such as HD ob vans, broadcast cameras, studio equipment...
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies