Job description / Role
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment in area of responsibility.
- Use appropriate test and calibration equipment and make adjustments as necessary.
- Calibrate test equipment.
- Perform minor repairs such as disassemble and reassemble equipment, repair or replace parts.
- Ensure correct operation by using appropriate test equipment.
- Work under supervision of Senior Electronics Technicians.
- Ensure that materials and spare parts are available to perform daily work activities
- Provide technical support for high profile events, e.g. inaugurations, signing ceremonies, business or and other main events which may require TV coverage.
- Install, repair and calibrate audiovisual media equipment.
- Troubleshoot media equipment down to the component level.
- Perform quality assurance testing on newly delivered equipment.
- Keep up to date with the industry by building and maintaining a network of contacts.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or required.
SAR 11,000 to 12,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- (3) years professional experience in audio / visual electronics field.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering or similar related field. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Experience in Audiovisual event coverage setups.
- Experience in Information Technology and networking.
- Experienced in audio / visual software and hardware maintenance.
- Able to read and write and speak English.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)