Job description / Role
- Competence with video conference and broadcasting systems
- Expertise in processing control, routing, and audio video signal flow with broadcast software.
- Understanding AV technologies and IT systems on a technical level
- Awareness of the latest trends, hardware, and features in AV equipment
- Familiarity with graphics, encoding and video editing software.
- 4 -5 years of working experience in Audio visual field.
- Audio design for auditorium, sports, mosque, shopping mall, cinema conference room etc.
- Testing & Commissioning (Digital signal processors, amplifiers, speakers, microphones, etc.)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics / Electrical
- Working experience on Yamaha equipment will be an added advantage
- SAR 5000 – 6500 + Company provided medical + Contract Period 1 Year (Mutual Renewable).
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.