Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Under the general guidelines of an IA Director, IA Manager, IA Unit Heads, Senior Auditors, & Associate auditors, the Audit Coordinator:
- Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release Audit reports.
- Examines documents, such as audit evidences, working papers, and control self-assessment questionnaire responses from Auditees to verify the completeness and accuracy of data accumulated by auditors.
- Confers with audit files originators or auditors to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to audit files.
- Posts changes to computerized or manual control records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments.
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to conduct physical count of inventory, cash & fixed assets to determine the adequacy of the system of control for achieving established objectives.
- Assists in planning the theory and scope of the physical count, and prepares or assists in preparing an audit program for the same.
- Assist in determining the auditing procedures to be used during the count.
- Maintain the daily schedule, meetings, correspondences, e-mails and appointments of IA director.
- Maintain the audit files in professional and chronological manner with proper security and safety.
- Ensure that all audit files and working papers are well checked and submitted on time prior to the assignment completion due date.
- Edit documents that have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of audit report.
- Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc before submitting it to the IA Director to avoid confusion.
- Conduct the cash & inventory count on quarterly basis within the Business Units of the Rawabi Group under the general guidance of IA Manager.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions noted during the counts for improving operations and reducing cost.
- Performs or assist in the performance of special or ad hoc reviews at the request of IA Director, Internal Audit Manager, IA Unit Heads, and Senior Auditors.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Internal Audit Director, Internal Audit Manager, Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head or and/or Senior Auditors
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance, a Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus
- 1-2 years of Audit/Accounting/Secretarial experience with a multi-subsidiary company as a Coordinator/document controller/audit clerk etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications. ERP knowledge is a plus
- English language fluency required - Arabic language fluency is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards is a plus.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work.
- Operate a personal computer with sound knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors