A Leading Local Accounting And Auditing Firm In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process
• Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors
• Ensure efficiency of internal controls
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
• Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
• Coordinate periodical audits
• Experience in accounting and auditing (15 to 20) years.
• Proven experience as an auditor
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Integrity and reliability
• BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, ESAA, CMA) are pluses
• Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal, Arabic and English).
• Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
• Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required.
• Strong analytical capability and having logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
• Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
• Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
• Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
• Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge.
• Continuous Learner.
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Candidates must be healthy and fit.
• Candidates must be males.
• CVs to be received with personal colored photo attached, age mentioned.
• Good Compensation scheme
• Good environment to work at.
• Health insurance
About the Company
We are one of the leading local accounting and auditing firms in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh. We are playing a significant role in the Saudi market since 1984. Recently, we have appointed new partners and are strategically and ambitiously planning to expand our market share in alignment with the Saudi Vision 2030. We are looking for talented people who demonstrate ambition, leadership, respect, team working, understanding, innovation, and creativity, so we can achieve our goals and realize our strategy to be the market leader.