Job description / Role
The Auditor is responsible for reviewing the company’s processes, identifying anomalies, and reporting any issues found to management. The outcome of this work should be a series of process improvements and adjustments to control systems so that a business operates more efficiently and effectively while mitigating risk. The internal auditor will be responsible for all auditing tasks in the company. He/She will make sure that the company is in full compliance with governance. The auditor will prepare periodic auditing reports.
The Internal Auditor will have the following tasks:
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Candidate having experience in the construction industry is added advantage
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in a related field
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
SGE Power FZE
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Internal Audit Manager
Arabia Insurance Cooperative Co.
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy