Job description / Role
- Customer Service, Management
- Ability to inspect cars for damage and to identify actual value of offered cars
- Knowledge of car market values at any given time
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in fleet and inventory management
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays and weekends as required.
- Proven work experience
- Management skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Vehicle technical knowledge
- Good understanding of automotive market
- Bilingual: Fluent in Arabic and English
- Valid Saudi driving license
- Basic Computer skills
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.