Job description / Role
As part of our continuous expansion in the MENA area, we are increasing our presence in the GCC, therefore an opportunity has arisen for an Automotive Specifications Research Specialist to join the Research team based in KSA.
As an Automotive Specifications Research Specialist, you will be responsible for collecting KSA automotive data on pricing, specifications and options for cars and light commercial vehicles on a continuous basis and maintain the JATO databases in an accurate and timely driving /delivering Customisation projects efficiently
You will operate under employment from our local JATO Dynamics DMCC company in Dubai, UAE and will be home based in KSA.
- Set-up and ensure an efficient data sourcing network with importers and RHQs to enable quick and regular access to the necessary sets of data
- Input the data collected into the JATO databases on a regular basis
- Work in accordance with JATO’s requirements to sustain high levels of data consistency, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness, maintaining up-to-date and complete databases
- Maintain and create high-level effective networking and influencing skills to elicit additional, relevant information and ensure a steady flow of data which is of the highest quality
- Keep up to date about the KSA automotive market and facts and share experience and knowledge with the direct management of the MENA region and Head Office
- Prepare articles in English (and Arabic) for the Company’s International Electronic News Service (JATO News)
- Visit showrooms, manufacturers, and importers to perform physical vehicle checks
- Follow local and International automotive market events
- Contribute to determining customers’ requirements and assist sales Management by providing leads to customer needs and acting as a first support point of contact for the Saudi customers
- Must be of Saudi nationality and have solid experience within the KSA automotive industry, gained through experience or significant training in Product or Market Research for Automotive brands, Importers or Leasing
- Must have a high level of education
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and Arabic is essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and work towards tight deadlines
- Must be customer focused
- Results driven with high attention to detail
- Occasional travel to Head Office in the UK and UAE will be required
- Must have a driver’s licence and car
- Must be eligible to work in in the UAE and KSA
- Proficient with MS packages (Excel in particular)
About the Company
JATOs story begins in 1984.
At that time, the automotive industry had reached a crucial phase in its development. The notion of globalization had reached a tipping point and automotive manufacturers were actively looking to develop their presence in new international territories.
The need for knowledge of the global market-place, of the competitor vehicles, their specifications and prices became even more essential
Our Founder, Jake Shafran, was one of the first to appreciate the transformative power of information and insight in this new environment.
JATO today is a market-leading and truly international business with operations in dozens of overseas markets, and our global reach and knowledge is now one of the companys key strengths.
Business Development Specialist
After Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager
A Leading International FMCG Company
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment