Job description / Role
- Making sure to meet expectations of the client’s satisfaction support IT jobs.
- Handling and subject-to-end issues of hardware and software.
- Follow up and deal with clients’ open cases/tickets.
- Support and Maintenance of the client’s Conference Meeting Room.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or in a similar field.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Experienced in IPTV Systems, Live stream events, AV systems.
About the Company
Premier Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Information Technology company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PT has a workforce consisting of excellent qualified IT professionals who has spread over areas of the Kingdom.
PT also helps organizations stay ahead with the new technologies by offering end-to-end IT outsourcing services, business consultancy, and networking solution services. The clientele list includes a number of prestigious accounts spread over different industries. Our story started two years ago with an ambitious dream to become the leader in Information Technology solution provider in the Kingdom.
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|
L1 Desktop Support Engineer
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Dec|