Job description / Role
Position requires a skilled electrician with the ability to perform Planned Maintenance Interval Inspections (PMI), Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level maintenance on H-60 helicopters, which also includes troubleshooting, testing, inspections, repairs of engines, flight controls, fabrication of electrical systems and components. Extensive knowledge in wire, and connector repair is required. Position is in Jubail Saudi Arabia.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Current or previous experience performing H-60 helicopter electrical work to include but not limited to:
- Perform maintenance and repair of major assemblies, subassemblies, and wire and connector replacements on the H-60 aircraft and related systems.
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting, fault detection, fault isolation, and appropriate corrective actions on electrical and utilities systems.
- Operate and maintain all applicable ground support equipment. Identify use, and maintain all common, special, and precision tools available for power plant maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for all maintenance documentations, applicable forms, records, and reports using appropriate references and other publications including the NAMP.
- Provide On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for Saudi technicians and other personnel to include maintaining appropriate training records to document training.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- 8 years current or previous experience performing complex helicopter electrical work to include but not limited to: inspections, testing, adjusting, aligning, assembly/disassembly, repair, replace, modification, troubleshooting, of aircraft electrical system, equipment, AC/DC power, flight controls, fire detection, power distribution, fuel, and utilities systems.
- Ability to correct discrepancies by removal, repair, or replacement of defective circuits, wires, connectors, control units, plugs, switches, circuit breakers, diodes, resistors, capacitors, relays, and other parts of aircraft electrical systems.
- Performs final functional checks on existing and newly installed aircraft electrical systems, equipment, wiring, and cables to check continuity, resistance, amperage and insulation breakdown with standard and specialized tools and equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical theory, principles, circuitry, circuit configuration, aircraft electrical systems and their interrelationships and a working knowledge of electronic principles.
- Must be able to trace signal paths through printed circuits, aircraft wiring to troubleshoot, modify, repair, overhaul, and maintain complex electrical systems on aircraft such as antiskid, automatic flight control, and fuel indicating systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams, and technical directives.
- Must be able to pass a background check, and drug test. Also, may be required to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk, and stand on level, inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day. Also be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.