Job description / Role
Inspect incoming Materials, co-ordinate schedules and expedite the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections and/or departments. Ensure compliance is of the highest standards when handling and packaging of aircraft components and according to maintenance schedules and department priorities.
• Detailed understanding of Inventory methods and parts handling.
• In-depth knowledge of Aviation Spare Parts Processes.
• Appreciation of Goods In/Store’s disciplines.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Communication skills both oral and written to interface with Procurement or AOG Teams.
• Knowing the fundamentals of Aviation systems is a Plus (AMOS, CAMP, Rusada etc. SAP).
• Ability to analyze and provide insights from data.
• Hold a Dangerous Goods Regulation Certificate and a Commercial Driver’s License & Forklift Operation Certification.
• 5 years of experience in supply chain, Material Management or in a similar role (preferred in the aviation industry within GCC).
• Diploma in Material Management or Supply Chain or a related discipline from a reputable university
• Proactive nature, willing to learn quickly, solve problems independently and take on new challenges.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive