Job description / Role
The selected candidate will assist the Country CRO to build the newly established unit and expected to harness a strong Risk governance framework covering the organisations Franchise in KSA.
Large International Bank
Risk Management Framework
* Assist Country CRO in implementation of risk management systems, policies, procedures and reports for risk mitigation and risk appetite and subsequently review the risk quantum to assess level of exposure relative to risk appetite in partnership with Group Risk heads.
* Assist in the development, and implementation of risk models to minimise undue risk exposure and monitor key risk indicators of the FAB Franchise in KSA's risk profile with the aim to report and analyse the risk environment,
* Emerging risk factors, losses and near misses.
* Support Country CRO in the development and implementation of risk management policies in partnership with group risk heads to ensure effective assessment and management of risks within the established levels.
* Monitor the overall portfolio for early detection of deterioration, stress testing and portfolio limit management to assure compliance with the risk governance framework.
* Monitor identification, assessment and documentation of risk management and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third party operations to achieve compliance with defined policies and framework.
* From a functional perspective key accountabilities will include the following (as applicable)
Enterprise Risk Management
* Monitoring and Reporting of Governance across the International Risk committees to Group ERM.
* Roll-out ERM risk policies & procedures in FAB Franchise in KSA
* Assist the Country CRO in roll out the Risk Appetite Metrics and Thresholds for FAB Franchise in KSA. Monitor the Risk Appetite Metrics Thresholds vs the Actuals and reporting of breaches.
* Define the stress testing framework as per the local regulatory guidelines and Group framework. Define the stress testing scenarios and determine its impact on portfolio as per the local regulatory guidelines
* Prepare CRO report / ERM dashboard for FAB Franchise in KSA in line with overall GCRO report framework and regulatory requirement
* Calculate and monitor Pillar 1 capital adequacy & ICAAP report for FAB Franchise in KSA as per local regulatory guideline
* Prepare Recovery & Resolution Framework in line with RPP framework & local regulatory requirement
* Prepare all necessary reports for the submission to local regulators
* Roll-out Credit risk policies & procedures across all products in FAB Franchise in KSA
* Assist the country CRO in set up the Country, Industry, Portfolio Risk Limit Framework for FAB Franchise in KSA and ensure that the limit framework is in compliance with the Group Wide Country Limit Framework
* Classify NPL & PDNI as per regulatory guidelines and calculate the provisioning requirements as per the regulatory guidelines and IFRS 9 requirements.
* Prepare the monthly NPL schedule, PDNI Schedule and annual forecast as per the group reporting framework
* Monitor the Credit Exposure for FAB Franchise in KSA is within the Country, Industry and portfolio limit set
* Prepare the Credit Risk report in line with overall Credit Risk dashboard framework and regulatory requirement.
* Prepare Research Reports on regular basis covering the Credit Risk in the portfolio and impact on portfolio due to macro-economic factors
Competitive Salary Package
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline.
* Master's degree in Business Administration, or a related discipline is preferred.
* Professional Certification in CFA, FRM, or a related discipline is preferred.
* 7-10 years' relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 4 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Enterprise & Credit risk management function.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Credit Risk Manager
|Saudi Arabia||20 May|
Chief Credit Risk Officer - Digital Banking
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Head of Operations