Job description / Role
• Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all Core, BSS, TX, VAS, IP Network NEs and associated elements
• Case owner once they get it from CS Manager
• Ensure the trouble ticket resolution within required SLA
• Should focus on the MTTR for all levels of faults and produce report for the department
• Coordinate directly with other dept. till the issue is solved
• Resolve the problems within SLA based on the contract between XXXI and OEM vendors
• Take responsibility to maintain the network and take ownership in case of any critical outage / activity performed in the network
• Carry out hardware and software expansion/faults for the existing operational network
• Escalate the trouble ticket to third Line when they cannot solve it, and do strong follow up until resolution / solution provided
• Suggest Optimization activities, performance and analysis
• Communication skill should be excellent and reporting abilities will be a plus point
• To be involved/supervise all related / critical planned activities, like BSC migrations, Re-homing, Site shifting/integration, new node integration in the network or any critical fault occurs
• New software release update and implementation when they become available
• To monitor the system Clear Codes daily and perform activities to minimize the occurrence
• Attend/arrange meetings internally within a team or with the customer and is responsible to ensure the quality service
• Recognize training requirements of the back office personnel and give coaching where applicable
• To get involved in software & hardware upgrade if requested
• Provide technical support to FLM engineers in case of hardware / software issues at site
• Design PBC for department Team Leaders
• Work Plan for back office based on main goals and priorities defined by operations management
• Authorized NMS system / support systems and / or utilization of additional and specialized (custom) tools used (i.e. non EAB commercially available products or other vendor products)
• Handle Management Escalation routines within the Back office
• Attend in managements meetings in the capacity of Assessment / Goal setting responsible for Back Office activities.
• Ability to lead technical teams of 50 and more
• Performance management, stats collection from OSS/ NETACT / M2000 is must requirement processes
• Communication skills at CTO level
• Presentation skills
• Process and Project Management
• Customer Expectation Management
• Vendor Management
• Configuration Management and implementation of the plan provided by planning
• Trouble ticket management, Prioritization, Fault diagnosis, remote fault resolution, Management and control
• Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of the responsibilities
• Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
• A thorough and methodical approach to work.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Highly developed skills in driving change
• Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture
• Highly developed knowledge in Diversity awareness
• Customer Orientated with good understanding of service providers / operators Business requirements - be able to create true client value
• Good knowledge and skills in Huawei Business processes
• Good negotiation skills
• Good Financial understanding
• Well versed with 2G/3G circuit switching network architecture & protocols
• Vendor experience of minimum 5 years in fault management
• Experience in Huawei circuit switching equipments is a must and NSN Experience will be a plus point
• Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network
• Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow.
• Bsc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering etc.
• Have minimum 5 years of experience as a manager of a mobile network environment
• 100% proficient in English Speaking, Reading and Writing
• Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
• 24x7 availability to support after office hours, and be able to relocate within the country
• Ability to travel without advance notice throughout the area of Managed Services
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in pressurized condition.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.