Job description / Role
Backend Developer Key Responsibilities
• Develop scalable, secure and functional webapps
• Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
• Take lead on projects when needed
• Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with other team members to come up with designs and ideas to enhance the user experience
• Experience with designing persistence and caching models using both SQL and NoSQL.
• Strong knowledge of PHP and design patterns, components, tools, concepts, best practices, standards and systems of record is strongly desired.
• Strong knowledge in MongoDB.
• Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
• Experience in using version control systems like Git.
• Experience in Scrum and Agile methodology
• Solid experience in documenting software solutions using diagrams and flowcharts.
• Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent English speaking and writing).
• Ability to see the big picture while maintaining attention to detail.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a Laravel/PHP developer
• Minimum of bachelors in Computer Science or related field
About the Company
We believe the Experience Matters.
We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, cognitive psychology, consumer behavior and business intelligence analytics.
Headquartered in Riyadh, UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia's first Customer and User Experience, Digital Innovation and Experience design lab. The only innovation lab in the region focusing on on scientifically proven ecommerce and digital product research, training, consulting, design and development.
It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom. The UXBERT Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers.
The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house UXBERT products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products.
UXBERT Labs is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
Full Stack Developer Web Developer .Net Technologies
Full Stack Engineer - .Net Core
Web Developer / Web Master
SQL Database Administrator