Job description / Role
- Participate in food preparation and production as instructed by senior chef and management.
- Prepare menu section specified senior chef.
- Handle stock and ingredients inventory according to FIFO.
- Ensure implementation of SOP’s.
- Collaborate with staff as one team to create family atmosphere.
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours.
- Inspect and supervise storage units and procedures according to local municipal instructions and storage SOP’s.
- Make sure all Kitchen processes comply with local municipal instructions.
- Conduct opening and closing processes.
- Waste control.
- Respect colleagues and management. Is a good keeper of all kitchen assets.
- Controls reactions and emotions, team player, has fun, and resolves conflict responsibly by working with senior chef.
- Works hard to move up the chain of command.
SAR 2,200 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Paid vacations and Flight Tickets
- Candidate must have at least 2yrs of Experience with reputed Bakery.
- Both Bakery & Pastry Experience is Accepted.
- Candidate must know English or Arabic
- Candidates must have transferable Iqama. Expired Iqama no issue.
- Nationality: Indians, Filipino, Nepali & Bangladeshis
About the Company
We are the Master Franchisee of South Korean Brand ‘Caffe Bene’.
Caffe Bene is a coffeehouse chain based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in May 2008 by Sun-Kwon Kim, current CEO of Caffe Bene. Caffe Bene is the largest coffeehouse in South Korea in terms of the number of stores. As of April 24, 2012, Caffe Bene has 760 outlets in South Korea. Caffe Bene made its international debut in New York City in February and opened the second international store in Beijing, China one month later. As of April 26, 2012, Caffe Bene has 3 outlets in China and has signed with 7 countries. As of April 4, 2014, the company counted 945 stores in Korea, 86 stores in the United States, 283 stores in China, 1 store in Canada, 5 stores in Philippines, 5 stores in Indonesia, 4 stores in Saudi Arabia, 2 stores each in Mongolia and Malaysia, and one store each in Cambodia, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. The total number of stores continues to grow.
We have huge expansion plans in the kingdom and opening 20-22 outlets in 2016 in and around Saudi Arabia. With this expansion comes the requirement of manpower for the business extension.