Job description / Role
Directing production operations and processes for the plant, planning and maintaining production schedules, measuring progress by established standards of performance, recognizing and solving problems affecting production including schedules, staff, and quality, in addition to conducting ongoing evaluation of all production lines for maintaining efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing Plant’s activities such as daily production, production planning and maintenance, in order to enhance production efficiency
• Preparing operational schedules and coordinating production activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
• Reviewing production and operating reports and resolving operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
• Managing the inspection process of the machines and equipments to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
• Improving the overall performance and set up the production plan in coordination with production staff to study all obstacles and constrains as well as losses, wastages and optimization of each production line
• Analyzing, checking the availability and the capacity of processing, packaging equipments as well as preventive maintenance schedule
• Conducting ongoing evaluation for efficiency, modification, improvement of production lines
• Supervising the process of checking the performance of production and packing machines and ensuring that the product quality within standards
• Managing, and determining required human and material resources to meet production targets
• Applying his complete knowledge of all customer requirements and product specifications as well as understand all aspects of HACCP, “Food Safety and Security”, MSDS and product quality requirements.
• Being able to program the “Panelviews” and/or equipment controls to operate the Brew System, Mixers, Divider, Pan-O-Mat, Proof Box, Oven, cooling system, Bulk Packer and IlaPak.
• Updating Production system, forms and procedure required and ensuring to keep the hygienic property of Production Unit in Al Rashed Food Co
• Conducting an onsite check on plant operations and work progress, and ensuring that all is within schedule
• Analyzing work orders to estimate subordinates hours and create machining schedules that meet both internal and external needs
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Food Technology or any related field
• Minimum 6 years of experience in a related field
• Professional knowledge in raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture
• Professional knowledge in manufacturing and production concepts
• Excellent command in English language
About the Company
Al Rashed Food Company Limited was formed to realize a far reaching vision and business strategy of its founder, Sheikh Rashed Al Rashed. It was established in 1991 under the name of Al Rashed Bakeries as a major supplier of high-quality, wholesome baked goods. Further, as part of its expansion plans, it introduced several specialty products in the market at affordable prices, making Al Rashed a household name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and around the GCC.
The company started its operations in 1991 with the production of bakery items such as bread, buns, rolls and more and has since, added other specialty bakery products along the lines. In 1993 Al Rashed Bakeries became the sole supplier for the global food giant, McDonalds, which was soon followed by KFC, Hardees, Burger King, Subway, Quiznos, and several other popular brands. The automatic puff and cake line was opened in 1995. A new bun line was opened in 2000, followed by another bun line in 2008. To meet the increasing demand for quality flour tortillas, new flour tortilla lines were opened in 2009 and 2010.
In the last 20 years of its operations Al Rashed Food Company Limited set up one bread line, two bun lines, two flour tortilla lines, and one automatic puff and cake line, catering across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In future, Al Rashed is going to add to the existing lines a modern automatic tortilla chips and waffle line that will meet the demand for good quality, tasty snacks.
Quality in Charge
RTC-1 Employment Services
Production Supervisor, Wooden Door Manufacturing
A Leading Manufacturer in the Middle East
Production Superintendent / Manager
A Leading Multinational Manufacturing Company In The UAE
|Umm Al Quwain||20 Sep|
Production Operator (Compounding Filling)
Nihon Kohden Middle East (NKME)
Process and Quality Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 Oct|