Job description / Role
The position will be responsible for supervising and examining the data and operations within commercial banking sphere.
A global leading financial services entity in Saudi Arabia.
* Internal Audit reporting skills in terms of Banking systems data experience
* Working on projects related to Data and affecting data within the commercial Banking sphere
* Data collections from Bank systems
* Knowledge and understanding of the business and supervisory functions of the banking system.
* Banking financial analysis skills.
* Being able to develop definitions of banking data items and the ability to analyse them as well.
* Designing reports for different banks activities that will help in proposing supervisory action requirements.
* Design reports that were worked manually through excel in the SAP system and classification of data items and information in a way that allows linking them for the purposes of study and comparison and design dashboards as well.
* Technical assistance to find technical solutions on the Return Management System RMS, which is designed by Vizor.
* The ability to communicate effectively and to be able to explain, interpret, and share knowledge.
* Attention to detail and the ability to provide different solutions.
* Market competitive salary
* Medical Coverage
* Additional benefits
* 15+ years of experience within commercial banks and Central banks with exposure on regulatory reporting required by Central banks and have a knowledge in the systems extracting the data eg. SAP (minimum), Vizor system (preferred).
* Regulatory & Financial reporting experience in terms of reporting Banking data, using system
* Basel reporting standards
* Team player and leadership skills, train people.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.