Job description / Role
Banqueting Operations Manager
Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning new Hotel based in Riyadh, KSA to head up the Banqueting Operations. We are looking for a very unique and creative individual looking to push boundaries and manage inspiring events to the highest quality. This is an internationally known hotel group.
As the Banqueting Operations Manager you must perform the following duties:
• Managing the facilities profitability
• Leading a large team
• Training and Development of staff
• Liaising with clients to provide superior experiences.
• Exceeding expectations
• Coordination of all Food and Beverage for all functions and events
• Maintaining the highest of standards
• All Budgeting and Forecasting for the department
• Event creation
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Banqueting Operations Manager)
• Internationally specifically in the GCC (This is paramount).
• In unique 5* Hotels.
• Hotel pre-opening is an advantage.
• Qualifications in Hospitality Management/Event Management or F&B related degrees.
• Calm and controlled under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with all nationalities.
• Extremely high levels of attention to detail.
• Natural leadership skills.
• Passionate about Hospitality, Food and Beverage.
Please only apply if you have the right skills and experience. We are looking only for the highest caliber of candidates with exceptional 5* qualities. This role is in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh. We are willing to look at international candidates for the role. We are offering a highly competitive salary with superb company benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.