Job description / Role
• Administration and operation of the back office billing system ensuring all postpaid end user invoicing is generated in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Administration and operation of the CRM and front office systems, maintaining a solid service level and flexible adaptability to the growing business needs.
• Has strong technical and business expertise in the functions of CRM, Activation, Order Management, Number Management, Receivables, Dunning, Billing and Invoice generation, Discounting and Promotions, Trouble Ticketing, CTI Integration, IN Integration.
• Managing the daily/monthly tasks of CRM and Billing operation including bill cycle run, invoice generation and distribution, ad-hoc reporting, dunning cycles run, users maintenance, price plans configurations, system setup, OS and DB health checks.
• Responsible for the operation and support of the CRM & Billing and Sadad integration
• Manage and document releases and system changes
• Availability and stable operation and performance of the CRM & Billing systems
• Documentation of the design references and operational procedures of the systems
• Vendor relationship including development, support and maintenance
• At least 3 years of technical experience working with enterprise OSS/BSS applications and systems and mainly CRM & Billing systems, and relational databases.
• Track record of successful management of the implementation of enterprise systems
• Knowledge of mobile network technologies.
• Work in an Agile development environment that enforces Scrum methodology is a plus
• Strong technical background in Oracle DB, PL/SQL development, system design and analysis.
• Integration Services and API experience.
• Experience in managing supplier relationships
• .NET programming experience is a plus
• PMP/Prince2 is a plus
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.