Job description / Role
Our client, a leading IoT solutions provider that currently employs over 16000 employees worldwide is looking to hire a BDM at one of their KSA offices.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Design and Present Industry solutions to System Integrator, Vertical Market and Government Customers
• Develop business contact with SI and government customers
• Make market analysis for industries such as Finance, Energy, Security
• Integrate Company solutions to match customer needs
• Sales management and customer service
• Promotion and marketing
• Loyalty management (customer-brand)
• Follow-up of gathering information from the company's competitors in the market.
• Market analysis and identification of business opportunities.
• Coordination of the after-sales team and with clients to resolve issues related to guarantees.
• Coordination between your organizational processes for sales processes.
• Management of everything related to the supply of the related products of a potential sale and / or sale.
Knowledge or Expertise
• University or above degree of Telecommunications or IT or related degree
• Have worked in IT or communication department of industry, or worked in operator’s channel or enterprise department
• 3 years of industry experience related to security
• Have been working in Enterprise sector
• CCTV background in IP, IT and Networking
• Profound Knowledge of local CCTV and Industry market
• Good Communication and Presentation Skill
• Business Development and Following-up
• Customer Oriented
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Project Manager - Physical Security Integration
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
CEO - IT/Tech
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|