Job description / Role
Our client is a leading FM/property management company, who have a global footprint.
They are looking to hire an experienced Bid Manager to leading the bidding/tenders for the KSA market across facilities management.
Working closely with the Growth and Business Development teams, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality bids on time and within budget. This individual will be responsible for successfully navigating bids through the internal governance process and obtaining relevant approvals at each stage of the procurement.
We are looking for someone with excellent leadership and people management skills to bring all the elements of the bid (i.e. solution, finance and commercial, bid writing/production) together to produce winning submissions.
- Bid Team Leadership To lead and motivate high performing bid teams, in accordance with the companies governing principles, with an expectation to win, including:
- Lead the right resources, including Finance & Commercial, HR.
- Create and implement winning bid strategies.
- Manage a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
- Develop staff within bid team (objective setting, on-going performance management).
- To provide key input into the strategic development of bids to ensure a persuasive, commercially competitive offering that fully reflects customer requirements:
- Ensure competitive and sustainable bid within approved margins.
- Support shaping of commercial agreements with customer and partners.
- Deliver winning bid strategies to achieve short, medium and long term growth targets.
- Manage activities to agreed budget, resources and timescales, maximising ROI.
- Understanding of financial, commercial and pay/performance information relevant to bid.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to team engagement
- Ability to think strategically and balance long- and short-term operational priorities
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities within own workload effectively
- Ability to solve problems and complex issues in a timely manner
- Understand and interpret customer needs
- Good team worker, reliable and able to rapidly establish a high degree of trust, rapport and gain co-operation from the bid team
- Strong attention to detail; maintaining high standards for delivery, quality and accuracy
- Confident and articulate in all communications i.e. face-to-face, telephone and written communications
- Confidence to deal with all levels of seniority and the ability to adapt communication and messages to different audiences
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen and ability to gather information to support commercial decisions
- Highly competent in MS Office software and relevant tools such as Project, Visio, etc
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification, or be able to demonstrate strong intellectual capacity, including excellent literacy and numeracy.
- You are likely to have experience of:
- Leading bid teams (SAR 50M per annum contracts).
- Project management consultancy background.
- Delivering projects to tight deadlines.
- Negotiating and closing new opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience.
Salary is SAR 25-30,000 per month + Schooling for 2 children +family status
- Arabic speakers.
- Candidates currently inside KSA with a transferable Iqama will be considered for this role.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Project Controls Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Opus Recruit Middle East
Supply Chain Manager