Job description / Role
- Successfully develop winning bids, covering all the aspects of bid management, pricing, legal & Ethics compliances, and contribute to the revenue growth of the company.
- Ensure efficient planning of resources and bid activities in coordination with operational, business development and other group stakeholders.
- Promote the company’s products/services through bespoke solutions addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare bid responses ensuring compliance and risk management by ensuring adherence to local laws, rules, regulations as well as corporate guidelines associated to pricing policy and business ethics.
- Demonstrable top-end experience in Facilities Management services solutions.
- Proven presentation capabilities delivering complex bid presentations to potential and existing clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Strong Market knowledge.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to personally deliver aligned, clear and concise bid presentations internally and externally.
- Must have transferable iqama for non-Saudi National.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.