Job description / Role
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is an international engineering consultant who are actively looking to expand their footprint in the Saudi Arabian market. As part of their strategic growth plan they are actively looking to appoint Bid Manager on to a major development scheme based out of their Riyadh office.
As the Bid Manager you will be responsible for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the projects output including technical results and financial profitability
Key activities will include:
- Deliver high-quality bids on time and within budget by developing bid management framework.
- Ensure all necessary information, guidelines and supporting documentation is available to successfully undertake commercial and quality review activities.
- Identify the resources required to undertake bid preparation and delivery activities; highlighting any resource, skill or capability gaps.
- Defining and agreeing a bid budget and schedule baseline (with the Procurement Director) and controlling the bid budget and schedule against these agreed baselines.
- Planning, organising and scheduling activities necessary to comply with the Service Delivery Process (RFP), including the attendance of appropriately authorized approvers.
- Manage the bid documentation to ensure it is delivered, reviewed and updated in accordance with the companies quality procedures.
- Ensure that Risk Management is exercised and coordinated across the program and recorded in the Risk and Opportunity Register
- Significant experience progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in bid administration and/or management
- Strong background in structured bid process
- Experience in procurement under different forms of contract for major urban project or civil infrastructure
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels and in all forums from one-to-ones to group workshops and facilitation
- Candidate outside region will be considered but must be able to travel (e.g. from countries not currently restricted from traveling to Saudi). They much also have significant experience in the Saudi procurement market.
- Must have a degree in Civil Engineering or related technical field.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Ignite Search & Selection
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||27 Jul|
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Senior Commercial Manager