Job description / Role
One of the leading real estate and development companies operating in Saudi Arabia today, Abdul Latif Jameel Real Estate Investment Co. Ltd (ALJREIC) is a sister company to Abdul Latif Jameel Group (ALJ), which was established in 1955.
Proudly owned 100% by Saudi shareholders, the company’s aims are many and varied, with a core focus on developing hotels to accommodate the “religious” segment of the hospitality sector, focusing on Hajj and Umrah visitors and working closely with tour operators targeting visitors (primarily) from Indonesia, Turkey, Iran, Malaysia, Egypt and South Africa. Always looking forwards, ALJREIC continues to reflect an ethos of growth and progress, with the best interests of local communities shaping all we do.
• Creating 3D BIM models and CAD drawings of structural systems.
• Should prepare layout and details of pile foundations.
• Should prepare layout and details of structural foundations, beams, slabs etc. For commercial and residential buildings.
• Should be familiar with steel structural buildings and RCC structures.
• Prepare and adhere to BIM execution plan and project workflow criteria.
• Develop, implement, and maintain Company BIM Protocol.
• Auditing the models by clash test and comment the models using Navisworks manage.
• Proficient in the use Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks manage.
• Proficient in the use of BIM360 environment.
• Ensuring all design drawings are compliant with the relevant codes, standards, and company procedures.
• Lead, organize and manage BIM /CAD team.
• Work collaboratively with all department teams and implementation of BIM procedures as per ISO 19650.
• Set BIM operating standards and QC/QA procedures.
• Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
• Coordinate the process and check the models at every stage.
• Maintains a collection of models from different stages.
• Identify any impact on the BIM.
• Coordination Program arising from errors in the transmission and use of information during the BIM process.
• Ensure that each department has published a version of the model for each significant milestone stage as identified in the BIM Coordination Program.
• Edit 3D models /2D drawings based on architecture inputs / engineer instructions.
• Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines on design changes and model challenges.
• BIM Content (Families) Development project wise and overall master content.
SAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
• Diploma/Certificate course - (Civil); ACAD and BIM
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Time management
• Dissections making
• BIM software and ACAD
• Well versed with Naviswork
• Structural design concept
• Site issue management
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
Technical Design Manager - Multi-Disciplinary - Consultancy
|Saudi Arabia||15 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Draftsman - Joinery and Furniture