Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
- Ensure proper coordination and avoid any clashes in the Infrastructure or Superstructure using the holistic digital BIM technology together in a single network.
- Use the program virtual model/s to connect various information to achieve proper interdisciplinary collaboration for the program construction activities.
- Ensure all shop drawings are being coordinated throughout all disciplines.
- Review / Validate the submitted BIM documents such as BEP, MPDT and TIDP received from the contractor(s).
- Review / Validate the submitted models and ensure compliance with the Employers BIM requirements through construction and handover stages, apply relative QAQC procedures to ensure the data quality of the submitted models.
- Review BIM work produced by contractors Deliver in timely manner all documentation required from contractor for construction purpose such as clash reports.
- Assist the Employer to develop, implement and manage systems and procedures for Employer CDE, such as Aconex, B360 etc.
- Lead participation in model coordination progress during fabrication and construction stages.
- Running soft and hard clash detections between various scopes and different stakeholders.
- Ensure that all asset data produced in the CAPEX phase delivered in the digital form for effective management and maintenance of the built object in its OPEX phase
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).