Job description / Role
Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant.
- To produce Electrical designs for various projects
- Preparation of Electrical layouts for power, earthing, lighting, and Lightning Protection Systems
- Preparation of Single line diagrams, Control schemes for electrical power and low voltage systems
- Consistent attention to technical correctness & quality deliverables
- Develop parametric families & libraries related to electrical works
- To work on clash check software such as NAVISWORK
- Liaise with other designers to coordinate the services in Revit /CAD
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979. We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
- Have minimum 4 years hands on experience working with Revit-Electrical, in a design consultancy environment.
- Possess a Degree/higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of BIM/Revit standards
- Knowledge of CAD/BIM standards
- Working knowledge of CDE in multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge of Multi-disciplinary BIM integration.
- Knowledge of MEP settings, project setting-up, macro manager systems in Revit
- Have good understanding of the Electrical design requirements and design softwares
- Working knowledge of drawing control, revisions & issue protocols
- Ability to work as part of a team and have a proactive approach
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee assistance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).