Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
The role will be developing the client’s knowledge and understanding of building information modelling (BIM) principles across the lifecycle.
To work with design consultants and contractors to manage the BIM implementation approach on a project level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the strategy, governance and structuring of BIM implementation on project level.
- Directing the BIM execution plan.
- Overseeing the development of software templates and rule sets.
- Conducting quality checks on models.
- Chairing meetings with the project director for BIM.
- Supporting the development of using BIM in construction sequencing, costing and operations where required.
- Creating a strategic plan to implement the adequate use of technology in the design process and implementing lean practices to minimise redo work in multiple design platforms.
- Establishing a process for collecting, evaluating and developing parametric Revit content specific to each design practice area.
- Monitoring and guiding the model advancement and utilisation process through construction.
- Reviewing the contractor’s BIM model and as-built model.
You have a degree qualification in architecture, construction or build environment and a member of a professional body. You have experience of managing external BIM and design consultants and expert in creating and delivering BIM execution pan. You are digitally savvy in using Revit, AutoCAD and other BIM software applications. You can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have experience in a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
|Saudi Arabia||11 Aug|
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)