Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking BIM manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The role will be developing the client’s knowledge and understanding of building information modelling (BIM) principles across the lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supervising the strategy, governance and structuring of BIM implementation on the project level.
• Directing the BIM execution plan.
• Overseeing the development of software templates and rule sets.
• Conducting quality checks on models.
• Chairing meetings with the project director for BIM.
• Supporting the development of using BIM in construction sequencing, costing and operations where required.
• Working with design consultants and contractors to manage the BIM implementation approach on a project level.
• Creating a strategic plan to implement the adequate use of technology in the design process and implement lean practices to minimise redo work in multiple design platforms.
• Establishing a process for collecting, evaluating and developing parametric Revit content specific to each design practice area.
• Monitoring and guiding the model advancement and utilisation process through construction. Review the contractor’s BIM model and as-built model.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.