Job description / Role
SAS Global Consultants have been retained by a leading engineering and project management consultancy to source an experienced BIM & digital delivery professional who will be seconded into work client-side on a major project in Khobar.
• Establish and manage BIM procedures/methodologies for Digital Twin Delivery projects.
• Ensure the Digital Twin deliverables quality and scope during the project life cycle.
• Ensure that the Digital Delivery tools and processes are established and implemented in compliance with the project guidelines.
• Coordinate IT solutions for Digital Twin Delivery process.
• Administrates the CDE (Common Date Environment) and ensures compliance with International and Industrial Standard.
• Provide training for colleagues on Digital Delivery systems and processes where required.
SAR 40,000 to 48,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Gratuity, Flights, Paid Leave
• Must have experience as a BIM or Digital Delivery Manager.
• BIM or Digital Twin Delivery implementation of systems, processes and procedures is required.
• In-depth knowledge of ISO19650 and other Industry Standards are required.
• BIM or Digital Twin Deliverable process for project life cycle experience is required.
• Extensive knowledge of BIM or Digital Twin Delivery information handover for project life cycle is required.
• CDE (Common Date Environment) Management experience is required.
• Bachelor degree in Architecture or Engineering or equivalent.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.