Job description / Role
BIM Manager - International Contractor - Saudi Arabia
Our client is a leading International Main Contractor with an enviable track record of successfully delivering Major Complex projects across the GCC. Due to the award of further large Building schemes in KSA they are now looking to a recruit a BIM Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Interact regularly with Project sites and maintain understanding of project BIM/VDC implementations.
• Acting as the intermediary between the Asset Delivery Teams and Package Work Contractors in regard to BIM so that projects remain efficient and effective.
• Working closely with Package Work Contractors BIM technologists who are ultimately responsible for producing models.
• Training or upskilling colleagues in specific software programmes.
• Ensuring staff have access to the tools and equipment they need.
• Overseeing the purchase of the workstations so that hardware is sufficient and effective for the range of programmes installed on the system.
• Keeping up-to-date with advancements in building technology.
• Leading meetings to identify project tasks and resolve issues.
• Overseeing design budgets.
• Defining BIM specifications in taking models from LOD300 to LOD500.
• Review and redline incumbent LOD300 BIM specifications and propose improvements.
• Minimum 10 years experience with Main Contractors.
• Middle East exposure preferred.
• Bachelor Status only or with the ability to work in KSA alone.
• English and Arabic speaker preferred
• Degree qualified within a relevant subject also desirable.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.