Job description / Role
As one of the world's leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, Atkins offers unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in the Middle East and around the world.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience by working with a multidiscipline team of Building Services Engineers providing a comprehensive design service.
- Electrical building services engineering from concept design through to construction issue.
- Carrying out electrical design calculations on a variety of buildings within different sectors.
- Coordination with the design team to ensure integrated delivery of systems.
- Experience of assisting in production of technical specifications under supervision.
- Experience of preparing drawings for drafting by our CAD team, and for ensuring that the drawings are produced on time and to the required quality.
- Able to author Technical Reports.
- Assigning work to intermediate staff.
- Responsible for quality checking and implementation on own project work and that of others.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5 years experience of Electrical Building Services design
- Familiar with electrical design requirements at a variety of design stages and across a number of different sectors
- Working towards Chartership with a recognised engineering institution.
- Good team player
- Technically competent
- Well organised
- High standard of written and spoken English within a business environment
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the process:
We are in the process of shortlisting candidates and will advise you on your status soon
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).