Job description / Role
• Service Biomed tech responsible for medical device periodic preventative maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting
• Installations in company as well different locations in KSA (frequent travels between cities)
• Also conduct trouble shooting clients home, for home care medical devices (ventilator, BiPAP and CPAP - home care bed and patient lifter etc)
• At least 5 years practical experience
• Fluent in English (reading and writing) preferred Arabic basic knowledge
• Driving licenses
• Fit to travel by car and by air , no chronic medical conditions
• Good communication skills
• Preferred in worked with sleep therapy devices, home care equipment
About the Company
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product Specialist (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
Datacenter Electrical Engineer
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Electrical Sales Engineer
Watch Keeping Marine Engineer
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||10 Dec|
Quality Solutions Company (QSC)