Nahawand Medical Supplies
Job description / Role
• Do planning, organizing, directing and controlling all the activities related to the repair and installation of medical and mobile devices.
• Supervise the preparation of work manual and work preparation for the maintenance of medical devices and the periodic update and improvement of work and work requirements.
• Supervising the development of work plans and programs and distributing them to medical device technicians for the maintenance and repair of medical devices in workshops.
• Supervising the preparation of plans and programs for continuous education and training for workers maintaining medical devices.
• Adequate ability to prepare reports on medical devices and describe them accurately.
• Good coordination and communication skills with all relevant authorities regarding projects.
• The ability to follow-up and periodic evaluation and prepare technical reports.
• The applicant should have a bachelor's degree in Medical Device Engineering or Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized university and a license to practice the profession from the competent authorities.
• Minimum 5 years experience Required in the field of medical devices manufacturing industry.
• Strong knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy
• Strong knowledge in IEC/ISO Standard of medical Manufacturing Standards.
• Strong knowledge of computer data entry and computing with good presentation skills.
• Willing to travel all over KSA.
• Fluent in Both English and Arabic Skills.
• Have Knowledge Preparation of complete documents for MDMA Registration.
About the Company
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
TGC Middle East
Nahawand Medical Supplies
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jan|
Medical Sales Representative
Derma & Health
Emad Trade House