BMS Design Engineer (Remote Work)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing BMS tools (Supervisory controllers) for HVAC systems i.e. Boilers, Chillers, Air Handling Units, Roof Top Unit, Fan Coil Unit and Variable Air Volume.
This position is also responsible for industrial automation tools (SCADA, PLC and HMI configuration), Instrumentation and Electrical Maintenance for existing systems and different industries.
• Review the request for Proposal Documents and verify for completeness of Information, raise a request for additional information (if required).
• Prepare Bill of Materials, Scope of Work, Assumptions and Considerations.
• Provide Technical Information including but not limited to Datasheets, Preliminary drawings - Architecture, layouts, schematics.
• Coordinate with relevant Sales/Projects teams to prioritize/update on the ongoing references.
• Review the Request for Technical Submittals and schedule the submission as per the project plan. • Prepare the Technical Submittal in coordination of Design and drafting teams as per the relevant Project/ End User standards.
• Comments and Revisions as requested shall be recorded appropriately and updated with subsequent versioning of documents.
• Upon Approvals of Technical submittal (and, as applicable, receipt of Proceed to Manufacture), provide Engineering BOQ's with detailed specifications of items to relevant project teams for purchase coordination.
• Coordinate with Manufacturing, as applicable, to review the approved drawings and verify any changes to materials and layouts. Verify and get the drawings updated as per the markups, as required for Final Drawings.
• Provide technical compliances for the materials as requested by Project /Purchasing teams.
• Support the Manufacturing, Purchase, and design teams in selecting alternate materials as required to avoid respective discipline constraints
Educational Qualifications: BE in Electrical
Experience: 5+ years of BMS Design experience in BMS/HVAC products
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SCADA, PLC, Eplan.
• Project Management and Supervision skills.
• Decision making and Time management skills.
About the Company
We strive to provide unrivalled HR Solutions across the Globe.
With experience backed by more than a decade of managing staffing, outsourcing and recruitment across the Globe, Jobstronaut has the expertise to source and/or deploy candidates across industries and job functions. Jobstronaut’s expertise in staffing for Technology, ITES, Telecom, Manufacturing,….is unparalleled, thus reinforcing our reputation as one of the trusted and best HR outsourcing agencies.
Our ace staffing & recruitment solutions are geared towards meeting the uniquely diverse human resource and talent sourcing requirements of small, medium and large companies. We take an innovative and proactive recruitment approach, driven by market insights. Our research team closely monitors market and industries current trends and conveys the results to our recruitment team, which enables us to build a well-established network and database of in-demand professionals.