Job description / Role
• Proactive maintenance
• Restore and recover the service based on SLA (Temporary and permanent solution)
• Planning and implementation for disaster recovery plan
• Escalating to CS and R&D and providing the required information
• Second line support to field maintenance team
• Output technical trouble shooting cases
• Routine preventive maintenance and analysis on all network elements
• CR implementation supervision
• Release and data management (such as back up)
• Transmission network related dimension and planning
• Implementation for expansion, rehoming and integration
• End to end optimization (planning and implementation)
• Reporting: regarding KPI weekly and monthly. Make reports regarding to Fault Management and hand it on time.
• Communication with customers
• Providing training plan for FLM and FO
• Proficiency in fault management
• Performance & capacity monitoring skills
• Configuration management
• Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network
• Minimum 5 years experience in TX (Telecom or Service provider)
• Having complicated engineering project and Maintenance experience
• Well versed with transmission network principle and types of equipment
• Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.