Job description / Role
Serves as advisor to the President and the Board considering the best interest of the Company at all times.
One of the largest government organizations in KSA
* Schedule orientation sessions for the Board soon after new Board members are appointed, and before the first Board meeting.
* Manage fair and honest dealings with all the board members and keep all Board Members informed of the issues, needs, and required operations. Remain impartial in dealing with Board members. Be committed to meeting responsibilities.
* Provide answers and feedback on all the queries from Board members.
* Prepare and provide adequate and timely board agenda information.
* Inform and manage required information for the Board Members to reach appropriate decisions.
* Attend all Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and review all materials prior to the meetings to assure meaningful participation, participate actively in discussion when required and prepare Minutes of meetings, internal orders and Board resolutions.
* Follow up the implementation of Board resolutions.
* Refer all complaints and suggestions to the President and prepare adequately for Board meetings.
* Serves as advisor to the President and the Board considering the best interest of the Company at all times.
* Act as spokesman for the Board in concert with the President.
* Oversee a database of all the Board Activities, minutes of meetings, and internal orders with logs.
* Ensure that the financial compensation / settlement of all the Board members are settled as agreed.
* Maintaining confidentiality about any sensitive or confidential information received in the course of duties as a trustee.
* Competitive package and opportunity to work with one of the largest government owned organization in KSA
* Previous experience as a board secretary
* 10+ years of experience
* Excellent exposure to comms (written, spoken - both English and Arabic)
* Experience working with a large organization with a company size over 10,000 employees
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.