Job description / Role
Maintain and supervise heating system operations, with special responsibility for emergency service, maintenance of equipment and installation.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Have knowledge on operation and repair of steam and hot water boilers.
- Ensure the boiler/Heating system spares are available.
- Adheres to the PPM for boiler maintenance.
- Maintain and supervise heating systems operations, with special responsibility for emergency service, maintenance of equipment, and installation.
- Troubleshoot, supervise, and/or make repairs on gas and fuel pressure lines, boilers, heaters, pumps, compressors, motors, controllers, reducing station, heat exchangers.
- Schedule and supervise external contractors hired for work related to heating systems.
- Direct boiler work such as tube, header and brickwork, casing work and flue work.
- Install heating system equipment as required.
- Order oil and gas deliveries.
- Inspect fuel tanks.
- Prepare and maintain records on treatment, oil, gas and chemicals consumption and steam and hot water production.
- Cooperate and work with State and other inspector's, as required.
- Operate boilers and controls.
- Train and supervise staff on operation and basic repair of equipment as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Diploma in relevant field preferably Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Having certificate in Training on Boilers, Steam Systems And Other Fuel Fired Equipment is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of heating systems, boiler and other related power equipment, boiler chemistry and water testing procedures, and boiler codes and safety standards.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.