Job description / Role
Boutique Manager - Commercial - Chanel- Riyadh
The job holder of this position is responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalized services, achieving sales targets / receivables, and managing stock. The job holder is also mandated to build, train, and supervise a team of front-liners.
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner Supplier/Retailer Relations
- Build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship
- Communicate with Retailers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs
- Address Retailers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements with Suppliers/Retailers Sales Supervisor Suppplier/ Retailer Relations Stock Replenishment Team Management Inventory Management Advanced Product Knowledge Customer Service Sales Focus
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that the sales targets are met
- Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
- Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Coordinate with the Marketing Manager on the budget requirements and limits
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business Stock Replenishment
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
- Maintain a running inventory through sales promotions in coordination with Brand Managers Merchandising
- Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all brands
- Implement on the field launches / animations in line with Brand Managers
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed 3. Team Management
- Understand and communicate the organization's priorities to ensure team's alignment with Group's objectives
- Supervise assigned personnel (e.g. screening, interviewing, recommending, training, evaluating, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff, and ensure that department outcomes are achieved
- Conduct periodic performance appraisal to all assigned staff, and for growth, development, engagement and motivation, coaching and guiding of the department's employees
- Monitor front-liners attendance, leave and vacations
- Calculate and submit commissions to respective HRBP team
- Prioritizing for results & operational excellence ,Engaging, Aligning & Developing People and Teams.
- Collaborating for efficiency ,Drive, entrepreneurship and adaptability ,Communicating effectively ,
- Developing and managing self-awareness
- Guest Experience Focus ,Hybrid Understanding ,Influencing & Negotiating , Business & Financial Acumen.
- Distribution-Specific Functional Competencies:
- Customer/ Retailer Management ,Distribution Operations.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.